Note - on a UH campus you will automatically be identified as a UH affiliate and you will see "University of Hawai'i" next to the pivot logo.
Outside of a UH campus you can log in using your UH username and password. Click Login in the top right corner, then select "University of Hawai'i" as your Institution, you will then be redirected to the UH login page where you can use your UH username and password to login.
You can register for an account in Pivot, to register click the "Sign Up" link in the top right corner, fill out the registration form and select "University of Hawai'i" as your Affiliated Member Institution. Registration is not required but strongly recommended in order to update your profile and take full advantage of the service. To register, please use your UH ID and password.
Pivot is a searchable funding opportunities database. It is available to faculty, staff, and students of all ten of the University of Hawai'i System campuses.
- Search Pivot Database
- How to Find, Claim, and Update Your Profile (Video)
- Pivot Funding Alerts/Saved Searches: This service runs automatically once a week. You must be a registered user of Pivot and must set up a Saved Search for each query for which you would like to receive a Funding Alert. Pivot provides a short video describing the process of setting up a saved search and funding alert.
- You can read more about Pivot services and access a variety of training resources, including written instructions, videos, and webinars, at http://pivot.cos.com/support.
By registering for an account with Pivot, you will have the following benefits:
- View your homepage displaying your Active and Tracked opportunities and Advisor funding recommendations
- View funding opportunities shared with you or the status of those you have shared with others
- Save a search
- Add an opportunity to Active or Tracked
- Share a funding opportunity
- View matching funding for a profile, or matching profiles for a funding opportunity.