After April 15, 2017, proposals will not be submitted to extramural sponsors unless all Investigators and Key Persons listed on the proposal have completed their required conflict of interest disclosures. Thank you for your cooperation.
Contact the Office of Research Compliance via email@example.com or 956-9596 for any questions regarding the COI module.
UH COI Policy and COI Information
- UH Executive Policy E12.214 Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- UH APM A5.504 Procedures for Disclosing and Addressing Conflicts of Interest and Commitments
- UH APM A8.956 Financial Conflict of Interest for Public Health Services Grants, Cooperative Agreements and Contracts
- Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) Forms
- Quick Reference - What is a Significant Financial Interest?
- Supervisor Disclosure Review Process and Review Checklist
Training- Mandatory for PHS-funded Investigators
- ORS FCOI Training (Note: If you do not have a UH User ID, please contact the ORS Helpline to access the training)
Other available OPTIONAL resources