Proposals will not be submitted to extramural sponsors unless all Investigators and Key Persons listed on the proposal have completed their required conflict of interest disclosures. Thank you for your cooperation.
myGRANT Research COI (rCOI) can be found at: http://mygrant.ors.hawaii.edu/rCOI
Contact the Office of Research Compliance via email@example.com or 956-9596 for any questions regarding the COI module.
UH COI Policy and COI Information
- UH Executive Policy E12.214 Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- UH APM A5.504 Procedures for Disclosing and Addressing Conflicts of Interest and Commitments
- AP 12.304 Procedures for Disclosing and Addressing Conflicts of Interest Related with Extramurally-Funded Activities
- Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) Forms
- Quick Reference – What is a Significant Financial Interest?
- Supervisor Disclosure Review Process and Review Checklist
Training- Mandatory for PHS-funded Investigators
Other available OPTIONAL resources
U.S. Public Health Services Financial Conflict of Interest Regulations
Request FCOI Information
In accordance with UH Policy and the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), 42 CFR Part 50, regulation on Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which Public Health Service (PHS) Funding is Sought, the public may request information about Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI) related to extramurally-funded awards. Please submit requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.